- Build relationships with mentees in groups and/or one-on-one, that provide social & emotional support, creates trust and respect, empowers mentee to set and achieve personal goals and make life choices that positively affect their lives and communities.
- Participate and facilitate group sessions designed to build character through specific lessons and activities that focus on self-esteem, pop culture, peer pressure, and life skills. Helping mentees to determine who they are, who they want to become, and how they can achieve their goals by making the choice to Jus B-Positive, Honest, Confident, Courageous, Committed Motivated………
- Participate in mentor training and development.
- 2-4 hours monthly throughout a 6-8 week group mentoring/leadership program or
- 2-4 hours monthly for one-on-one mentoring opportunities or
- No limits - you decide how much time you would like to commit
- Devotion to mentor/mentee relationship building
- Ability to maintain confidentiality
- Some experience dealing with youth is helpful but not necessary
- Pass a nationwide background check
- All mentoring requires approval through application and interview process
To learn more about mentoring opportunities, start the application process. We will follow-up with more information and how to move forward. You can also contact us at 404-496-4114.
Jacob D. Bullock Foundation, Inc.
Encouraging Personal Responsibility, Enriching Self Esteem, Motivating Positive Choices